Amritsar: A day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi invoked the possible threat of destabilisation and terrorism from Pakistan, BJP President Amit Shah on Monday urged people to vote for the SAD-BJP alliance in Punjab if they wanted a strong and stable government.
Here are silent points of the speech of BJP National President Shri Amit Shah during Election Meeting at Amritsar, Punjab today:
• BJP president Amit Shah appealed to people of Punjab to vote for the SAD-BJP combine as its victory is essential for the security of India.
• He said Punjab is the heart of India and it is the responsibility of the people of the state to choose a government that can ensure secure borders, communal harmony and peace.
• Amit Shah said that Congress’s Captain Amarinder Singh and AAP’s Arvind Kejriwal are “daydreaming” of becoming the Chief Minister of Punjab.
• Captain Amrinder Singh is an “absent” parliamentarian who has been missing since becoming an MP.
• Amit Shah said that Amrinder Singh uses “Captain” in front of his name but he takes orders from Rahul Baba. India is moving towards a Congress-free nation.
• Some people are trying to do their best to defame Punjab but they can’t fool them as people of Punjab know that it is for power only that “these” people are seeking.
• The Delhi electorate which voted for Kejriwal are now looking for him with binoculars.
• Amit Shah said that since the Modi government came into power, no single allegation of corruption had been levelled against the government.
• PM Modi-led Central government had ensured development of Punjab . Both PM Modi and Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley have a deep connection with Amritsar.Thousands of crores have been sanctioned by the Central government for Amritsar and it is visible in the development that has taken place.
• Amritsar has been declared a Heritage City and will soon become a Smart City.
• He said there is nobody like CM Parkash Singh Badal. He is the epitome of sacrifice who has dedicated his entire life for the betterment of Punjab. It is sad when people accuse him.