Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. is a Japanese public multinational corporation primarily known as a manufacturer of motorcycles, heavy equipment, aerospace and defence equipment, rolling stock and ships. Specifically, talking about the launching of their flagship motorcycle updated ‘Ninja H2 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2.’
1. The power part comprises of new air filter, intake chamber and spark plugs.
2. The updated flagship also includes ‘self-healing’ paint job. This paint will heal itself from scratches and marks when the temperature is raised to required amount.
3. Instrument control has also been updated, and it now looks more like the one on H2SX.
4. Talking about the interiors, it comes with TFT technology (bluetooth connectivity) and is also compatible with ‘Rideology’ app for information and entertainment ie infotainment purpose.
5. On the colour options front, Mirror Coated Spark Black, while the 2019 Ninja H2 Carbon is offered in Mirror Coated Matte Spark Black / Golden Blazed Green.
While, the flagship launch in India is expected to be soon and the current H2 is priced in India for about Rs 33 lakhs.