One of the most famous automobile companies BMW which is known to be expensive enough and giving outstanding exteriors and interiors, is all set to launch its all new 2019 edition ‘BMW S 1000 RR’ in India. The design of the bike is absolutely stylish and worth a look, apart from that not much changes have been made in the overall design of the bike.
1. The bike is installed with new ShiftCam valve train engine that brings variable valve timing and valve stroke to the intake side of the valve train.
2. As compared to the previous model, the new edition is 10.6 kg lighter that adds to a great advantage in the new features of the bike.
3. There are bunch of updates to the electronics as well with a new six-axis Inertial Measurement Unit which offers cornering ABS, ABS Pro, dynamic traction control, wheelie control and so on.
4. There will be four riding modes on offer, which are road, rain, dynamic and race. One can also opt for a different electronics package, which offers three ‘Race Pro’ modes which further allow the rider to program the electronics as per his/her liking.
5. Other features include a new 6.5-inch TFT instrument console, a bi-directional quick-shiftier and cruise control. BMW will also offer an ‘M’ race package, which has carbon-fibre wheels, race livery and so on.