Oppo is considered to be one of the famous Chinese multinational smartphone companies and is amongst the trusted brands in India. The Chinese smartphone giant Oppo has been grabbing headlines since the time it has entered the market. Slowly and gradually, Oppo has made its place globally and has earned positive response. Talking about its newest flagship ‘Oppo F9 Pro’ expected to launch on August 15 in Vietnam.
The Oppo F9 price in India has not been revealed yet, and all details should be announced on August 21. In Vietnam, the smartphone is listed to be at VND 7,990,000 (roughly Rs. 23,500).
1. Display- 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) display with 19:9 aspect ratio
2. Rear Camera- 16-megapixel rear primary camera with LED flash and f/1.85 aperture, and a secondary 2-megapixel sensor as well.
3. Front Camera- 25-megapixel selfie camera with f/1.0 aperture and AI features.
4. Power- 12nm MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core (four Cortex-A73 cores clocked at 2GHz + four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 2GHz) processor paired with ARM Mali-G2 MP3 GPU.
5. Internal Storage- The phone will be available at 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage and 6GB RAM/128GB storages options.
RAM- 6 GB
6. Connectivity options- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS.
7. Colour options- Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, and Starry Purple colour options
8. Battery- 3500mAh