Korean automaker Hyundai launched its all new SUV ‘Hyundai Creta Sport SUV’ 2019 flagship in Brazil. The new flagship has different features including new exteriors and interiors making it unique from other cars. Creta Sport SUV takes a sportier approach to the overall styling, giving it an aggressive stance.
1. Exterior- Outside rearview mirrors and the new 17-inch wheels get blacked out.
2. A shark fin antenna, skid plate and roof rails, is in a black finish.
3. Hyundai Creta Sport is powered by 2.0-litre DVVT 16V flex-fuel engine.
4. Engine produces 156 hp and 187.31 Nm of torque in petrol mode.
5. With ethanol, the same engine produces 166 hp and 201.04 Nm of torque.
6. Talking about the new feature, Creta also gets a firmer suspension setup for lesser body roll in dynamic situations.