Before discussing the key points of Bharatiya Janata Party’s 2019 manifesto ie its ‘sankalp patra’, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said that the 48 page manifesto have been prepared with the participation of 6 crore people and it includes 75 ‘sankalp’ that will be fulfilled by 2022.
Here are the key highlights of the manifesto:-
- The zero tolerance policy against terrorism was and will always be our policy: Rajnath Singh
- We will take strict actions against illegal infiltration that is taking place in India: Rajnath Singh
- We will ensure every possible step that will lead to the construction of Ram Mandir along with maintaining peace in the country: Home Minister
- We will pass the citizenship bill in the parliament.
- Zero interest will be taken on loan upto 1 lakh from farmer’s credit card.
- India’s small scale business will also be given pension facilities.
- Farmers will be provided with Rs. 6, 000 on a yearly basis.
- 25 lakh crore will be spent on the development on India’s rural areas.
- Farmers will be facilitated with pension.
- Farmers’ income will be doubled by 2022.
- A commission will be formed for businessmen of India.
- Every family living in rural areas of the country will be provided with LPG cylinders, toilets, drinking water and a house.
- The length of National Highway will be doubled.
- India’s rank will be upgraded in the World Bank’s index ‘Ease of Business doing’.
- We will try our best to abolish Article 35 A and Article 370.
- We will make strict laws against ‘Triple Talaq’ in order to provide justice to Muslim women of the country.