The famous Chinese multinational company Xiaomi recently launched two of its much awaited smartphones ‘Mi A2 and the Mi A2 Lite’. Both the smartphones have been grabbing the headlines every now and then because of its unique features and updated version.
Talking, particularly about one of its flagship ‘Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite’, it has stood out in the market because of its few unique features and being a budget smartphone.
Here are top 5 features you should know:-
1. Camera- There is a 5MP selfie snapper on the front with Portrait Mode and the smartphone a 12MP + 5MP AI Dual-camera setup.
2. Battery- The smartphone has a 4000mAh battery Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor, and the Android One OS.
3. Display- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite has a 5.84-inch full-screen display with 1080 x 2280 Full HD+ resolutions and 19:9 aspect ratio.
4. Operating System- The smartphone is a version of the operating system that doesn’t have much customization.
5. Styling- Mi A2 Lite offers finger print sensor to promote biometrics rather than offering face unlock system. The smartphone also offers an IR blaster.