The automobile giant Hero launched its bike ‘Hero Karizma’ long back which has been missing from the market over a year and half but now the company has re-launched the much awaited motorcycle ‘Hero Karizma ZMR’ in the country’s market silently.
The bike is available in two variants ie standard priced at 1.08 lakh and dual tone priced at 1.10 lakh. Although the product has not been sent to the market for display yet the dealerships have begun accepting the bookings for its all-new ‘Hero Karizma ZMR’ 2018 version.
Talking about the changes incorporated in the new Hero Karizma, the model has already been shown in the Auto Expo 2018 and it does not get any surface changes.
Here are few major features of the bike:-
1. The bike is powered by the same 223 cc single-cylinder
2. It has an oil-cool engine with fuel injection that is now BS-IV compliant
3. Hero Karizma ZMR is tuned to produce 20 bhp at 8000 rpm and 19.7 Nm of peak torque at 6500 rpm.
4. Bike is balanced with a 5-speed gearbox.
5. Hero incorporates a top speed of 129 kmph on the Karizma ZMR.
6. It comes from disc brakes at either end, while there’s still no (Anti-Braking System) ABS on offer.