Earlier, Honda launched its ‘Honda Activa-i’ in 2013 as an entry-level offering in the Activa range and now Honda Motorcycle and scooter India has unveiled the same named scooter ie ‘Honda Activa-i’ but with 2018 latest editions along with new features and price. It has also come up with new interiors and exteriors with new colour options as compared with the previous edition. The Honda Activa-i 2018 priced at Rs. 50, 010 which is an increased rate than the previous one.
Here are the specifications:-
1. Talking about the basic changes in the 2018 edition, Honda Activa-i comes with a revised instrument cluster, metallic exhaust muffler, front storage hook and new body graphics.
2. Honda Activa-i includes four-in-one ignition feature which was first introduced on the Honda Grazia last year.
3. The new edition has five colour options- Candy Jazzy Blue, Imperial Red Metallic, Lush Magneta Metallic, Orchid Purple Metallic and Mat Axis Grey Metallic.
4. The engine of Honda Activa-i has not been changed ie the power continues to come from the same 109 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine tuned to produce 8 bhp at 7000 rpm and 9 Nm of peak torque at 5500 rpm, while mated to a CVT unit.
5. Honda Activa-i 2018 includes tubeless tyres, while braking performance comes with 130 mm drum brakes at either end. The scooter also comes with Combi-Braking System (CBS) as standard.