After launching the latest smartphone Moto Z3 Play, smartphone company Motorola launched its new flagship ‘Moto Z3’ at an event in Chicago and the phone is priced at Rs. 33, 000 and will go on sale exclusively through Verizon in Ceramic Black colour option starting August 16.
1. Rear Camera- The smartphone includes dual camera 12-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and a 12-megapixel monochrome sensor – paired with a dual-LED flash module.
2. Front Camera- It comprises of 8-megapixel sensor along with an f/2.0 aperture and an 84-degree field-of-view and also enables face unlock feature.
3. Display- 6-inch full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) AMOLED display
4. Connectivity- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C.
5. Battery- 3000mAh
6. Weight- 156.5×76.5×6.75mm and weighs 156 grams