State Bank of India (SBI) yesterday released the SBI PO Prelims Marks and the candidates who appeared for the exam can now check their results at the official website of the bank after entering their respective roll numbers.
SBI PO main examination will consist of an objective type test for 200 marks and a descriptive type test for 50 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
Here is the procedure to check the results out:-
1. Go to the official website of State Bank of India, sbi.co.in
2. Go to the Latest Announcement tab from home page.
3. There, go to Probationary Officers recruitment link.
4. Click on the marks link provided there.
5. Check for your registration number in the pdf.
6. On the next page open, enter your roll number and date of birth or registration number and date of birth