Suzuki Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Minami-ku, Hamamatsu that manufactures automobiles, four-wheel drive vehicles, motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles. Days after Suzuki launched its new facelift, it has now wrapped off the new ‘Suzuki GSX150 Bandit’ at the recently concluded 2018 Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show or the GIIAS.
Suzuki is one of the most trusted brands amongst the people and it has now ended the wait by wrapping off its all-new bike ‘Suzuki GSX150 Bandit’.
1. The new facelift gets the same engine from the GSX 150 bike which is a 147.3 cc single-cylinder unit which is fuel-injected.
2. Suzuki Bandit 150 makes 19 bhp and 14 Nm of peak torque which is more powerful than any other 150 cc bike.
3. GSX150 includes a telescopic suspension up front and a monoshock at the rear.
4. The bike gets standard disc brakes on both wheels.
5. The company is not offering Anti-Braking System (ABS) on the Bandit 150.