Honda is one of the most trusted brands of India and is one of the oldest automobile companies. The season of festivals has begun and so is the launching of new cars and bikes with newer features and reasonable prices. Specifically talking about Honda, it has launched its special edition ‘Honda WR-V Alive’ available in both diesel and petrol engine options.
The new WR-V comes with new colour option, Radiant Red and is priced between Rs. 7.79 lakh to 9. 99 lakh.
1. Standard S is offered with 16-inch steel wheels.
2. The car gets updated rear camera display and rear-view mirror.
3. Parking sensors are installed in the new Honda facelift.
4. Honda WR-V Alive has steering wheel cover.
5. Black leatherette seat upholstery with “Alive” logo