The all-new ‘Lexus ES 300h luxury hybrid sedan’ has now been launched in India and other global markets at Rs. 59.13 lakhs. The car was earlier put up in Beijing Motor Show and is now available in the market. Wondering about what’s so unique in the Lexus ES 300h luxury hybrid sedan? Well, it has an altogether new design with new interiors as well as exteriors. After having a look at all of this, one cannot resist themselves on taking a test-ride or maybe purchase it.
Here are the specifications that will give knowledge of unique features:-
1. Lexus gets a 50mm longer wheelbase and wider tracks in the front and rear.
2. The new Lexus ES sits on 18” multi spoke alloy wheels, gets slim LED headlamps and L shaped market lights.
3. It has three color options of Black, Chateau and Topaz Brown.
4. Details of interiors are as such: Lexus ES300h gets a design inspired from the Lexus Future Interior Concept with a driver centric cockpit.
5. It has a 7” LCD control panel and display positioned closer to the driver.
6. The safety features offered on the new Lexus ES300h- total of 10 airbags, hill start assist, ISOFIX child seats, vehicle stability control and anti theft system along with ABS and EBD,.
7. Power- 2.5 liter
8. The engine mileage- 22.37 kmpl.